Local, State, and National Leaders Join Forces to Recognize the Importance of Fair Housing | Events
Richland County and the City of Columbia will join forces with The Greater Columbia Community Relations Council and South Carolina Human Affairs Commission to present, “Creating Opportunity in Fair Housing” on Monday, April 16th at 9:00am at the Tapp’s Art Center, 1644 Main Street.
During the event local, state, and national policy makers to include Congressman Jim Clyburn, Richland County Council Chairman Kelvin Washington and Columbia Mayor Steve Benjamin are scheduled to address the important topic of housing equity.
The event will feature the art work of local school children and their unique perspective on the importance of educating the community on the issues of fair housing issues. For more information, call (803) 576-2062
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- WIS porn investigation gets county administrator probation, pay cut
- Boil water advisory issued for the Town of Ridgeway
- Legendary Speakers to Present at Fairfield County Historical Society Annual Meeting
- The Lumber River Quartet To Sing At Lake Wateree Baptist Church On April 28
- Cop who shot wife while on duty sentenced to 17 years in prison