Deputies: Woman stabbed after fight at strip club | Crime
COLUMBIA, SC (WIS) – A woman was stabbed overnight and deputies say it stemmed from an argument at a Columbia area club.
Richland County Deputies were called out to Club Mirrors on Percival road for an aggravated assault call, according to Curtis Wilson from the sheriff’s department. He says deputies arrived at the club around 2:15 Wednesday morning and found a 23-year-old woman stabbed in the upper body.
Wilson says the victim and another woman were in an argument that turned into a physical altercation. He says they have interviewed several witnesses but have not established an identity of the suspect.
The condition of the victim is not known but she was transported to Palmetto Health Richland Hospital, according to Wilson.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- WIS porn investigation gets county administrator probation, pay cut
- Boil water advisory issued for the Town of Ridgeway
- Legendary Speakers to Present at Fairfield County Historical Society Annual Meeting
- The Lumber River Quartet To Sing At Lake Wateree Baptist Church On April 28
- Cop who shot wife while on duty sentenced to 17 years in prison